Things to See and Do
- Check out http://soonersports.com/ for the latest in OU athletic news, schedules, tickets, and traditions.
- Want to participate yourself? Find on-campus fitness options at http://www.ou.edu/far.html.
- You can locate on-campus art, drama, dance, and music events at the College of Fine Arts page.
- The Bizzell Memorial Library houses the History of Science Collections, including one of Galileo's first editions, complete with his own handwritten corrections and marginal notes.
- Degas, Monet, Renoir, or Van Gogh, anyone? The Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art features a collection of French Impressionism, as well as collections of American, Asian, and Native American art (and more!), all with free admission for OU students.
- The Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History is another important on-campus cultural attraction that offers free admission to OU students. The museum exhibits include the largest Apatosaurus on display in the world and the oldest work of art ever found in North America!
- An overview of the University's Museums and Collections.